Viking EMEA is a subsidiary of its parent company Minimax Viking GmbH and is active in the sales and distribution of firefighting products and systems in Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa. Viking EMEA employs approximately 200 people and has distribution centers in Luxembourg (headquarters), Germany, Sweden, the UK, Italy, Spain, Romania, Russia and Turkey. Several local offices in Poland, the Netherlands, and Dubai complete the network of our presence in the EMEA region.
Due to additional punctual activities related to a specific project, we are looking for 3 months support from an experienced person able to step in and contribute immediately with excel analysis.
In this role, you will:
• Assess & analyze the integrity of existing data based on rules provided;
• Improve the quality of existing data by manual or automated correction;
• Support the supply chain team with administrative task in our ERP/Computer system
• Support the master data team for EMEA ad’hoc requests.
The targeted audience is a student with good analytical skills (business or IT ), or a business person with previous experience in analytics (operation, finance, IT..)
• Use and populate large excel template to prepare a data load with data needed for our computer system (SAP) to operate properly. For instance : supplier price list, customers price list…;
• Coordinate and follow with IT the good execution of the upload and validate the accuracy of data loaded;
• Support the ad hoc parts creation in SAP (manual);
• Support the supply chain team with administrative tasks related to data maintenance (for example entry of purchase orders confirmation dates);
• Work in the background on existing data to assess the integrity based on rules given by the Master data team.
Qualifications and experience:
• Strong excel skills (and analytical skills in general);
• At ease with handling large volume of data;
• Organized and structured mind;
• Fluent in French and/or English;
• Understanding of computer data in industrial environment is a plus (for example SAP data like item list, supplier & customer list,);
• You are fluent in business English, French.
• Team player, you are able to interact with the other members of the team;
• Capability to work in pressure environment and facility to work in different tasks in parallel;
• Oriented result, you are able to work with autonomy;
• Open mind, factual approach and pro-active attitude.
If you are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in English via this website. For more information, please visit our website: www.viking-emea.com