Our dynamic HR team is looking for a motivated Human Resources Trainee to be based out of our Luxembourg office.
This internship will give you the opportunity to be involved in a selection of HR administration processes, perform HR generalist duties and mainly administration work, and thereby ensure accurate and efficient HR administration. You will ensure the back up for some other processes within the HR Team.
• You will take part in several HR projects with a focus on the Performance and Engagement
• You will be involved in the recruitment process
• You will support the daily operational HR activities
• You will provide support to ensure the accuracy of the data included in our HRIS
You will participate to a large panel of HR tasks and projects.
Who you are
• In your second/third year of business school or a university degree with a specialisation in human resources
• Fluent in English and French
• Detail-oriented and extremely well organised, with an ability to work effectively and multitasking, while having a sound judgement
• Proactive, rigorous, creative, quick learner and have a positive attitude
• Ensure a very high level of confidentiality
• Autonomous with Word / Excel and PowerPoint
• You must undertake an Internship as part of your studies (internship agreement required)
Outils informatiques et logiciels
Excel - Word - PowerPoint
Internship agreement mandatory
Period is flexible but ideally for 6 months