Location: Luxembourg City (House of Start-up)
Starting date: Mid-April/Early May
Duration: 2/3 months
DHC is an aerospace consulting company founded in 2019 in Luxembourg by David HASSAN. It provides B2B Sales and Business development consulting services to Aerospace and Aviation companies. DHC has a unique and niche expertise in Aviation aftermarket maintenance sector (“MRO”). With a very large portfolio of partners and contacts among Airlines, Air Forces, Aircraft/Engines parts suppliers etc.… DHC supports mainly Aerospace MRO organizations, but also Oil & Gas Industry service providers.
In order to develop our activity, DHC is looking for a young and highly motivated trainee, eager to contribute to the company development on existing and new activities.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, well-guided by his internship mentor, and should also be fine with working sometimes remotely and autonomously.
• Young mind curious and willing to learn about Aviation/Aerospace and Oil&Gas industries while developing his sales and business development skills
• Eager to discover and experiment “real-life” sales/business development techniques
• Autonomous, self-driven, proactive, who likes challenges in general…
• Good verbal and written communication skills (at least English)
• PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience
• Market study on selected aircraft engines and industrial gas turbines models + maintenance supply chain (MROs) - direct interest for DHC business (50%)
• Assistance in early stages of prospection actions (20%)
• Feed CRM database with new organizations/contacts information (10%)
• Marketing tasks (10%)
• Various tasks (10%)
• Practical experiences of sales and business development techniques
• Market approach/study, understanding of players/supply chain for a given product/service. Structure and prepare a prospection plan.
• Improve communication and self-confidence for cold-calling and approach to new prospects in general.
• Discover and practice of a web-based CRM tool
• Aerospace culture: aircrafts and helicopters applications and MROs supply chain.
• Understanding of typical company organization and main process (“who does what and how?”)
• Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with successful Business developer professional
• Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
• Flexible schedule for students
• Compensation available