Moventum S.C.A. is a Luxembourg based company offering fund distribution, asset management, transfer agency and fund services. Our clients are international financial advisors, our goal is to help them achieve top quality performance for their own clients, who are retail and institutional investors. We offer a trading platform, product research and comprehensive back-office support, all of which is provided and supported by highly experienced and dedicated staff in our Luxembourg, Brno, Frankfurt, Vienna and Warsaw offices.
We can now offer a 12 month mission for an Intern (M / F ) who, reporting to the Chief Finance Officer (‘CFO’) will have an opportunity to put learning into practice whilst reinforcing the department in its daily and periodic tasks, which include:
Standard Daily Accounting Tasks
• Invoice control and payment
• Daily controls
• Fixed asset accounting;
• Receipt and registration of all incoming invoices, including personnel expenses;
• Timely release of payments, respecting invoice payment deadlines;
• Preparation and registration of invoices sent to our corporate clients;
• Recording, tracking and reconciling Company revenues in both domestic and foreign currencies
• Operating nostro account reconciliation;
• Monthly reconciliation of all transitory, suspense accruals and pre-payment accounts;
• Processing of all monthly controls necessary for the month-end review;
• Support for the preparation of mandatory reporting (Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier);
• Support for the preparation of internal ad-hoc reporting (based on extracts from our core banking system);
• Support for the preparation of VAT and other tax returns.
• Participation in some finance projects;
• Liaison with other internal departments
The responsibilities of the successful candidate will be to perform or to assist with various of the above tasks.
Outils informatiques et logiciels
MS Office , surtout Excel
Nous recherchons un / une candidat(e) qui veut apprendre,, est sérieux/se, qui sait suivre les procedures et comment s'appliquer. Nous proposons une opportunité de travailler au sein d'un société internationale - point de vue activités, clients et collègues - tout en apprenant comment fonctionne et est reglementée une entreprise du secteur financier luxembourgeoise surveillée par la CSSF et les autorités des autres jurisdictions dans lesquelles la société est active.