Diplôme d’aptitude professionnelle - DAP, Diplôme de technicien - DT, Lycée niveau Bac – Bac en cours, Diplôme de fin d’études secondaires - BAC, Brevet Technicien Supérieur – BTS (Bac + 2), Bachelor (Bac + 3)
Permis de conduire nécessaire
Personne de contact
Junior project Manager at Luxfactory
Envoi de la candidature
Tâches à remplir
You want to have a rewarding experience in a consulting firm and discover the world of innovation and transformation while working in a challenging and multilingual environment: this internship opportunity is for you!
Who are we?
Established in Luxembourg in 1995, Luxfactory is a partner of excellence in the Greater Region (Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg) in terms of innovation and transformation
As a Junior Project Manager, you will support the Management Team in:
Build new clients’ relationships for Digitalisation & Advisory practices:
Luxfactory, a Fit4Digital certified partner by the Ministry of Economy, performs audits and IT implementation missions for SMEs and larger companies. In this context, Luxfactory is searching for a profile capable of building relationships with new clients in Luxembourg, Belgium, and France:
• Segmentation of the SME market via public directories (Editus, Kompass);
• Client verification and pre-qualification based on company financial data (KYC);
• Contact and presentation of Luxfactory value proposition;
• Customer commercial follow-up and pre-sale support.
Support the management team in customer relations:
• Draft commercial offers;
• Create layouts for formal communications.
Branding Strategy & Animation of Luxfactory Community
• Rethink & update the corporate website in collaboration with the Management team;
• Perform regular media and technical analysis on data trends;
• Optimize the use of networks;
• Deliver corporate messages on social networks;
• Partnerships follow-up;
• Organize business events;
• Design and create the monthly newsletter.
What profile are we looking for?
• Good customer and people relationship management, enjoying discussions, curious and open- minded;
• Proactive behavior;
• Master social network communications (LinkedIn, Meta Business Suite);
• Good knowledge of web design tools (WordPress, Wix, Canva);
• Well organized;
• Good writing skills;
French and English are mandatory (German and Luxembourgish are an advantage).
A driving license is required.
Details about the position
• Starting as soon as possible;
• Duration: at least six months with an opportunity to become permanent;
• Paid internship + commissions.