The Centre for Childhood and Youth Research (CCY) at the University of Luxembourg is looking for a student assistant to support its Digital Documentation and Research Centre (DDRC).
Tasks include assisting researchers with:
- literature management with the help of the programme Citavi,
- digital literature research,
- work on the DDRC’s new website.
The position is available from 01.05. or 15.05.2022 for three months.
The average working time is up to 10 hours/week. In principle, working hours can be adapted to the students' availability.
We offer salary as per university guidelines.
Requirements for employment:
- Enrolled student at the University of Luxembourg
- Good knowledge of English and German/French language
- Interest in digital publications, research and youth studies
- Conscientious work
Place of work: Campus Belval, Maison des Sciences Humaines
More information about the DDRC: https://www.jugend-in-luxemburg.lu